We are conveniently located in Yatala, Queensland with statewide distribution for local delivery of fencing supplies and products throughout Queensland.
The Protective Fencing Brisbane team are conveniently located in Yatala, south of Brisbane, Queensland with statewide distribution for local delivery of fencing supplies and products throughout Queensland.
PROTECTIVE – FENCING SUPPLIES IN BRISBANE, QLD
Protective Fencing Brisbane Distribution Centre
PROTECTIVE FENCING BRISBANE (AUSMESH)
17-19 Hovey Road, Yatala Queensland 4207 Australia
T: 07 3382 7169
An Australian company with interstate manufacturing plants enables us to manufacture standard and custom products for the fencing, mining, fabrication, safety and rural markets.
In addition to our manufacturing capabilities Protective have a highly experienced sales and product development teams with many years industry knowledge to assist and advise with any fencing, mesh and guarding enquiries.
To ensure the best possible service to our to our Brisbane customers, Protective has it’s own fleet of delivery vehicles ensuring products are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
For a more comprehensive outline of our capabilities refer below.
Welded Wire Mesh
- Standard sheet width 2.4M, widths up to 3.0M for larger apertures
- Sheet width for close spaced mesh up to 5M. Lengths up to 8M possible with pallet and weight restrictions
- Mesh apertures from 25mm square to 500mm square or rectangular variations
- Wire diameters from 2.5mm to 10.0mm
- Wire types – standard or heavily galvanised, Zalcote, hard drawn low carbon or stainless Steel
- Roll widths from 300mm to 5000mm
- Roll lengths – standard rolls 10M, 15M, 20M or custom lengths to order
- Mesh apertures from 25mm to 60mm
- Wire diameters from 2.24mm to 4.00mm
- Wire types – standard and heavy galvanised, lifemax, PVC coated, fusion bonded PVC, Permaseal and brass
Servicing customers in Brisbane, QLD
- Cutting, punching, bending, drilling, welding, laser cutting, threading, tapping, folding and guillotining
- Multislide and 3D wire forming, ring rolling, cutting and straightening
- Wire diameters from 1.6mm to 10.0mm
- Wire types – galvanised, hard drawn low carbon, Zalcote, stainless steel and PVC coated
- Full range of handling equipment including forklifts up to 5 tonne
- Overhead cranes and purpose made wire handling equipment.
- Own fleet of trucks including HIAB facilities for site delivery. Accredited contractor fleet comprising semi and B double capacity
- Extensive warehousing facilities in Yatala Queensland