THE PROTECTIVE SOLUTION…PRE FABRICATED MESH PANELS
Protective manufacture a range of high-quality prefabricated mesh panels for interior and exterior use,
Our unique, high quality, cost effective pre-fabricated mesh screens, posts and accessories. Our mesh panels are hardwearing and long lasting and virtually maintenance free, offering a high end solution to interior or exterior applications including balustrades for balconies and staircases, architectural privacy screens, decorative panels, landscaping features, gabion walls.
Protective use advanced automated mesh welding machines and the latest technology in robotic welding, We use high quality material quality tested to Australian Standards, standard with full traceability raw materials manufactured to ISO9001 and Weld specification AS/NZ4680.
If your project requires a specific custom wire mesh product, please see “Custom Fabricated Mesh” we have the capabilities for manufacture a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Prefabricated mesh panels.
- Framed or frameless configurations
- Easy install systems available
- Technical Support team
- Premium Quality materials
- Powder coat finish available
- Durable 100% Australian-made
- Fast manufacture turnaround for custom products
- High strength quality, long term performance
- Australian made, manufacturer direct
Manufacturer Direct service and quality guaranteed
Trusted products Made in Australia
Manufactured to your specifications
Speedy delivery direct to site
One stop shop, largest stockist of security fencing
Protective Fencing as the manufacturer of custom mesh product confirm that the products will be suitable for the propose intended and free of any manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years.
TESTING & STANDARDS
Systems are manufactured and tested to ensure they comply with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 4534-2006 Zinc/Zinc Aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire.
- AS/NZS 2423-2002 Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use.
- AS/NZS 4680-2006 hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings of fabricated ferrous articles.
- AS/NZS 4506-2005 Metal finishing – Thermoset powder coatings.
Protective Powdercoating are an accredited applicator of Interpon Metaplex commercial coatings on hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Interpon Metaplex Commercial Accredited Applicator, product warranty available depending on topcoat selection.
- Powdercoating completed in accordance with AS/NZ 4506-2005 Metal Finishing – Thermoset Powder Coatings.