STRATA CONTROL MESH OSRO STRAPS…THE STRONG MINE SOLUTION
Protective manufacture coal, rib mesh, mine mesh, wire mesh sheets and OSRO Straps, manufactured using high quality material.
Our Standard Strata Control Mesh and OSRO Straps are commonly used in the mining industry as a safe stabilisation measure. Our Strata Control Mesh and OSRO Straps are all quality tested to Australian Standards, made in Australia and come standard with full traceability materials manufactured to ISO9001 and Weld specification AS/NZ4680.
Osro straps are used in mining and tunnelling and deliver a continuous strip of support between rock bolts, preventing fall-outs between the bolts whilst maintaining the integrity of the rock form. The rock bolts are engineered to be installed through the Osro straps and tightened against the rock surface, the stiffness and loading of the strap results in pre-loading of the rock.
If your project requires a specific custom wire mesh product, please see “Custom Fabricated Mesh” we have the capabilities for manufacture a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- High strength quality, long term performance
- Australian made, manufacturer direct
- Fast manufacture turnaround for custom products
- Available in HDLC wire and galvanised.
- Material certificates are available on request
Manufacturer Direct service and quality guaranteed
Trusted products Made in Australia
Manufactured to your specifications
Speedy delivery direct to site
One stop shop, largest stockist of security fencing
PROMAX FENCING SPECIFICATIONS
Protective Fencing as the manufacturer of custom mesh product confirm that the products will be suitable for the propose intended and free of any manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years.
TESTING & STANDARDS
Systems are manufactured and tested to ensure they comply with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 4534-2006 Zinc/Zinc Aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire.
- AS/NZS 2423-2002 Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use.
- AS/NZS 4680-2006 hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings of fabricated ferrous articles.
- AS/NZS 4506-2005 Metal finishing – Thermoset powder coatings.
Protective Powdercoating are an accredited applicator of Interpon Metaplex commercial coatings on hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Interpon Metaplex Commercial Accredited Applicator, product warranty available depending on topcoat selection.
- Powdercoating completed in accordance with AS/NZ 4506-2005 Metal Finishing – Thermoset Powder Coatings.