CUSTOM FABRICATED MESH – THE EASY MESH SOLUTION
Protective are Australia’s leading supplier of high quality custom manufactured wire mesh sheets in various customisable configurations to suit project specifications.
With our wide range of custom engineered mesh manufactured in Australian using high quality wires, variable, configurable wire spacing and sheet sizes, mesh sizes are available up to 6000mm long and 3000mm wide, cross wire spacing from 10mm, Line wire spacing from 50mm.
Manufactured using wire including pre galvanised, Lifemax or Bezinal (Zinc/Aluminium coated), standard galvanized, Bright HDLC Mild Steel, Stainless steel grades 304 & 316 from wired diameter from 4mm to 10.00mm.
Our custom fabricated mesh capabilities include custom mesh sheets for fabrication of fences, car park barriers, stairwell screening, custom 358 anti-climb mesh, folded weld mesh panels for general purpose welded mesh, fencing panels, cages all quality tested to Australian Standards.
Custom wire mesh products are manufactured in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Mesh fabricated to size means your project can continue progressing while complex structures are fabricated off-site and delivered when you need them.
- Custom wire mesh sizes between 6000mm x 3000mm,
- Custom wire mesh aperture 25 x 25 to 200mm x 200mm
- Custom wire mesh sheet finishes include, bent, pressed, folded, raked, straight, custom mesh fabrication services available
- Available in a variety of materials including pre galvanized wire (Zinc/ Aluminium coated), Standard Galvanized wire, bright HDLC wire and Stainless Steel. wire diameter from 4mm to 10.00mm.
- Australian made, manufacturer direct
- Fast manufacture turnaround
- High strength, long lasting quality and performance
- Powdercoat finish available
- Product Warranty
Manufacturer Direct service and quality guaranteed
Trusted products Made in Australia
Manufactured to your specifications
Speedy delivery direct to site
One stop shop, largest stockist of security fencing
Protective Fencing as the manufacturer of custom mesh product confirm that the products will be suitable for the propose intended and free of any manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years.
TESTING & STANDARDS
Systems are manufactured and tested to ensure they comply with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 4534-2006 Zinc/Zinc Aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire.
- AS/NZS 2423-2002 Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use.
- AS/NZS 4680-2006 hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings of fabricated ferrous articles.
- AS/NZS 4506-2005 Metal finishing – Thermoset powder coatings.
Protective Powdercoating are an accredited applicator of Interpon Metaplex commercial coatings on hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Interpon Metaplex Commercial Accredited Applicator, product warranty available depending on topcoat selection.
- Powdercoating completed in accordance with AS/NZ 4506-2005 Metal Finishing – Thermoset Powder Coatings.