Diamond Fence ™ Heavy Galvanised chainwire wire mesh fencing provides considerable security whilst maintaining minimal visual impact on the surrounds.
Protective Fencing Diamond Fence ™ Heavy Galvanised is the complete Chainwire fencing solution that sets the benchmark for quality delivered nationally, proudly made and manufactured in Australia since 1975.
Protective Fencing is Australia’s leading manufacturer of Chainwire wire mesh fencing. Diamond Fence can be engineered with various post confederations to suit project requirements.
All Diamond Fence Chainwire systems can be specified using either post and rail systems or successfully utilised as rail-less structures depending on the end user security level requirements.
- Fast and easy installation of perimeter protection system
- Durable interlocked wire mesh, high Strength.
- High-level visibility through the fence
- Available in various post, rail, and cable wire configurations.
- Fence height from 450mm up to 5000mm.
- Technical Support team available always.
- Premium Quality wire finishes and colours- including Heavy Galvanised, colour finishes in either PVC coated or Fusion bonded PVC and lifemax wire.
- Wire diameters of 2.24mm, 2.50mm, 3.15mm & 4.00mm
- Durable Long life and low maintenance
- 100% Australian made and manufactured to the highest specifications
- Available in stock product Ready for same-day dispatch, posts, rails, wire, wire mesh, gates and fittings.
- Confidence backed by a 10 Year Warranty
Manufacturer Direct service and quality guaranteed
Trusted products Made in Australia
Manufactured to your specifications
Speedy delivery direct to site
One stop shop, largest stockist of security fencing
Protective Fencing as the manufacturer of custom mesh product confirm that the products will be suitable for the propose intended and free of any manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years.
Testing & Standards
Systems are manufactured and tested to ensure they comply with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 4534-2006 Zinc/Zinc Aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire.
- AS/NZS 2423-2002 Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use.
- AS/NZS 4680-2006 hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings of fabricated ferrous articles.
- AS/NZS 4506-2005 Metal finishing – Thermoset powder coatings.
- Protective Powdercoating are an accredited applicator of Interpon Metaplex commercial coatings on hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Interpon Metaplex Commercial Accredited Applicator, product warranty available depending on topcoat selection.
- Powdercoating completed in accordance with AS/NZ 4506-2005 Metal Finishing – Thermoset Powder Coatings.