TUBULAR – SPEAR TOP FENCE … PROTECTING WHAT MATTERS
Spear Top fencing system is one of the most common easy to install perimeter protection systems available in Australia.
Durable panels provide strong and reliable security, durability and safety whilst having an aesthetically pleasing visual impact on the surrounds.
Protective fencing’s Spear Top panels available as a kit (or individual panels) square posts and complementary fittings.
Available in a wide range of complementary Powdercoat colours, Spear Top is the ideal solution for applications requiring security such as industrial units, schools and car yards.
- Easy to install perimeter fencing system
- Visibility through the fence
- Technical Support team available
- Premium Quality materials
- Available in powder coat finish.
- Durable 100% Australian-made
- Available in stock product Ready for same-day dispatch
- Confidence backed by a 10 Year Warranty
Manufacturer Direct service and quality guaranteed
Trusted products Made in Australia
Manufactured to your specifications
Speedy delivery direct to site
One stop shop, largest stockist of security fencing
FENCE SYSTEM COMPONENTS
TUBULAR FENCING SPECIFICATIONS
- Panel Height: 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm
- Panel Length: 2400mm
- Top Profile: Triangular spear
- Rail Size: 40mm x 40mm x 1.6mm
- Picket size: 25mm x 25mm x 1.2mm
- Picket spacing/ Gap: 100mm, 112mm
- Post Size: 65mm x 65mm x 2400mm long (minimum)
- Post spacing: 2415mm gap between posts
- Weld Type: Silicon Bronze
- Material: pre galvanised steel AS1450
- Finish: Powdercoated finish to AS4506.
Protective Fencing warrants that the products will be suitable for the proposed intended and free of any manufacturing defects.
TESTING & STANDARDS:
Promax fencing systems are manufactured and tested to ensure they comply with the following standards:
- AS/NZS 4100-2020 Steel structures
- AS/NZS 4534-2006 Zinc/Zinc Aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire.
- AS/NZS 2423-2002 Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use.
- AS/NZS 4680-2006 hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings of fabricated ferrous articles.
- AS/NZS 4506-2005 Metal finishing – Thermoset powder coatings.
- BS EN 10223-4-1998 Steel and wire products for fencing. Steel wire welded mesh.
- BS EN 1722-12-2006 specification for steel palisade fences.
There are several wind loading factors to consider when specifying a fencing system as per AS1170.2:2011, including the region, terrain category multiplier, wind directions, shielding, topographic multipliers and post-disaster importance level.
Our fencing design has been tested against the harshest environments, and we can provide a solution for every environment.
Our fencing experts are here to help you with your design. Our experienced team will ensure that your project meets the required standards.
Protective Powdercoating is an accredited applicator of Interpon Metaplex commercial coatings on hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Interpon Metaplex Commercial Accredited Applicator, product warranty available depending on topcoat selection.
- Powdercoating completed per AS/NZ 4506-2005 Metal Finishing – Thermoset Powder Coatings
OTHER AVAILABLE HIGH SECURITY PRODUCT’S