We are conveniently located in Somersby, (1 Hr north of Sydney) New South Wales with statewide distribution for local delivery of fencing supplies and products throughout NSW.
FENCING SUPPLIES IN SYDNEY, NSW
The Protective Fencing Sydney team are conveniently located in Somersby, north of Sydney, NSW with statewide distribution for local delivery of fencing supplies and products throughout NSW.
PROTECTIVE FENCING SYDNEY
16 Pile Road, Somersby NSW 2250 Australia
T: 02 4343 6200
Protective Group is an Australian company that has a vast array of equipment, enabling us to manufacture standard and custom products for the fencing, mining, fabrication, safety and rural markets.
In addition to our manufacturing capabilities Protective have a highly experienced team with many years industry knowledge to assist and advise with any fencing, mesh and guarding enquiries.
To ensure the best possible service to our to our Sydney customers, Protective has it’s own fleet of delivery vehicles ensuring products are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
For a more comprehensive outline of our capabilities refer below.
Welded Wire Mesh
- Three purpose designed IDEAL mesh welding machines
- Standard sheet width 2.4M, widths up to 3.0M for larger apertures
- Sheet width for close spaced mesh up to 5M. Lengths up to 8M possible with pallet and weight restrictions
- Mesh apertures from 25mm square to 500mm square or rectangular variations
- Wire diameters from 2.5mm to 10.0mm
- Wire types – standard or heavily galvanised, Zalcote, hard drawn low carbon or stainless Steel
- 5 Wafios chainwire weaving machines
- Roll widths from 300mm to 5000mm
- Roll lengths – standard rolls 10M, 15M, 20M or custom lengths to order
- Mesh apertures from 25mm to 60mm
- Wire diameters from 2.24mm to 4.00mm
- Wire types – standard and heavy galvanised, lifemax, PVC coated, fusion bonded PVC, Permaseal and brass
- Cutting, punching, bending, drilling, welding, laser cutting, threading, tapping, folding and guillotining
- Multislide and 3D wire forming, ring rolling, cutting and straightening
- Wire diameters from 1.6mm to 10.0mm
- Wire types – galvanised, hard drawn low carbon, Zalcote, stainless steel and PVC coated
- Batch line and continuous automated line
- Multi stage pre treatment
- Ability to coat small high volume items
- Capacity to coat large items such as gates of fabricated forms up to 7M x 2.4M
- And pipe or steel lengths up to 7.5M
- Substrates – Hot dipped galvanised, pre galvanised, black steel and aluminium
- Accredited INTERPON Metaplex commercial applicator
- Pick up and delivery service
- Full range of handling equipment including forklifts up to 5 tonne
- Overhead cranes and purpose made wire handling equipment.
- Own fleet of trucks including HIAB facilities for site delivery. Accredited contractor fleet comprising semi and B double capacity
- Extensive warehousing facilities in Dandenong Victoria