WELD MESH PRODUCTS
Protective Fencing manufactures and distributes a wide range of welded wire mesh products to suit many applications including High Security Fence Mesh, Steel Fence Mesh Panels, Gabion Mesh, Roof Safety Mesh, Strata Control Mesh, Rural Mesh, Safety Barrier Mesh in fact any mesh requirement for any purpose.
TYPES OF WELD MESH
Protective Wire Mesh Industries manufacture and distribute a range of welded wire mesh products in a wide range of sheet sizes and apertures in different wire diameters and finishes. These meshes can be further enhanced by our in-house trimming, folding and powder coating facilities.
Our welded wire mesh range of products include:
- High Security Fencing
- General Purpose Mesh Sheets
- Safety Roof Mesh
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Welded Mesh
- PVC Coated Weld Mesh
- Galvanised Mesh Rolls for garden, rodent, snake, vegetable, aviary, and dog
- Stainless Steel Welded Mesh sheets, rolls and Bushfire mesh
USES OF WELD MESH
Protective Wire Mesh Industries capabilities are able to meet the highly specified requirements of the mining, safety, fabrication and fencing industires and markets. Our specialty mesh products include custom sheets for the fabrication of pallet cages, trailer cages, beds, guards, screens and cable tray mesh.
A small number of our supplied projects include:-
- Pre-formed mesh safety panels for conveyor systems in the coal mining industry
- Fabricated mesh screens for multi level car parks
- Special design anti throw screens for road and pedestrian overpasses
- Custom fabricated posts and gates for correctional facilities
- Fabricated steelwork for high security fencing and enclosures
MESH PLUS WELDED MESH SHEETS
Protective Wire Mesh Industries is a leading Australian manufacturer of welded wire mesh (also known as weldmesh, welded mesh, steelmesh and MESH PLUS).
All our welded mesh products are manufactured from pre-cut and straightened wire which ensures all our products have a higher degree of sheet accuracy in size tolerance, flatness and squareness.
FEATURES OF OUR MESH PLUS PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Manufacturers of high security 358, 258 and custom close spaced wire mesh sheets
- Manufacturers of general purpose mesh apertures from 25 x 25mm to 100 x 100mm
- We can customize sheet sizes, all custom sheet sizes and mesh sizes available by quotation
- Common wire diameters range from 3.15mm to 10mm
- Our wire types include standard or heavily galvanised, Zalcote, hard drawn low carbon, stainless steel
- Suppliers of standard sheet sizes up to 2.4M wide and 5M long
- Computer controlled variable aperatures
- Capabilities include in house powder coating facilities
- Complete Mesh fabrication service including bending, crimping, folding and cutting
Our General Purpose Welded Mesh products include:
MESH PLUS™ Steel Mesh Products
General Purpose Welded Wire Mesh Sheets
AUSMESH 300 – Safety Roof Products
AUSMESH 300 – Safety Roof Welded Wire Mesh – Ø2.0mm Wire
AUSMESH ROOF SAFETY MESH can be supplied in made to order rolls to provide fast effecient fixing and eliminate waste.
Roof Mesh conforms to:-
- AS/NZS 4389:2015 (Safety Mesh), AS/NZS 4534 (Galvanised Coatings)
Compliant with Australian codes of practice including:
- National Code of Practise for the Prevention of Fall in General Contruction – April 2008
- Queensland Code of Practise – 2011
- Victoria Code of Practise – September 2008
PROMAX SECURITY WELD MESH SHEETS are manuf
Protective Fencing is a leading Australian manufacturer of closed spaced security mesh with Promax™ 358 weldmesh (71mm x 9mm aperture) as it’s signature product.
Other variations include Promax™ 258 weldmesh (46mm x 9mm aperture) and Promax™ 351 weldmesh (70mm x 20mm aperture) with all 3 mesh products being specified by major infrastructure sites around Australia.
Promax™ close spaced steel mesh provides maximum security by being extremely difficult to climb or pentetrate using normal hand tools and yet has a minimal visual impact on the surrounds and an important clear line of horizontal sight.
PROMAX™ 358 WELDMESH
Promax 358 Varimesh Sheets – Ø4 Wire – 75×13 Centres
PROMAX™ 258 WELDMESH
Promax 258 (Gantry Mesh) Mesh Sheets – Ø4 Wire – 50×13 Centres
AUSGRID (EA) WELDMESH
Ausgrid (EA) Mesh Sheets – Ø5 Wire – 75×25 Centres
PROMAX ULTRA WELDMESH
Promax Ultra Mesh Sheets – Ø5 x Ø4 Wire
RELATED WIRE MESH PRODUCTS
Click on the link below to view related products:
- WELDED WIRE MESH ROLLS – GALVANISED
- WELDED WIRE MESH ROLLS – PVC COATED GALVANISED WIRE
- STAINLESS STEEL WIRE MESH SHEETS
- STAINLESS STEEL WIRE MESH ROLLS
- STAINLESS STEEL WOVEN WIRE BUSHFIRE MESH